| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies in April is cool at 6.4 °C (43.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with periodic periods of rain, sleet or snow. Only 65mm (2.6in) of H2O precipitates during on average 20 days.
- In April the skies in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies are slightly fair having an average of a modest 4:34 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 15:38 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 9:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stornoway, Outer Hebridies April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Stornoway, Outer Hebridies:
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) NE
- Lerwick, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) ENE
- Kinloss, Uk - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) ESE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) ESE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) SSE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 394.8 kms (245.3 miles) S
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) S