| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies in February is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with sleet, rain or snow more often than not. Just 86mm (3.4in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 21 days.
- The heavens above Stornoway, Outer Hebridies are very dim having an average of only 2:00 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:15 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 9:19.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stornoway, Outer Hebridies February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Stornoway, Outer Hebridies:
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) NE
- Lerwick, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) ENE
- Kinloss, Uk - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) ESE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) ESE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) SSE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 394.8 kms (245.3 miles) S
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) S