| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies in January is cool at 4.2 °C (39.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry with sleet, rain or snow time and again. Some 122mm (4.8in) of H2O falls across on average 24 days.
- In January the heavens above Stornoway, Outer Hebridies are dismal with on balance a murky 1:07 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 6:35 long and the longest day is 8:11 long with an average length of 7:16.
- There are approximately 5:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stornoway, Outer Hebridies January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Stornoway, Outer Hebridies:
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) NE
- Lerwick, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) ENE
- Kinloss, Uk - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) ESE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) ESE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) SSE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 394.8 kms (245.3 miles) S
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) S