Weather in June in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies
- There are approximately 12:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The shortest day is 17:46 long and the longest day is 18:16 long with an average length of 18:08.
- The weather in June is marginally dry with rain periodically. Only 63mm (2.5in) of liquid is dumped during on average 17 days.
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- In June the skies in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies are fair having on average an unexceptional 5:34 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- It is sunny approximately 31.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.6% of daylight hours.
- The average temperature in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for June in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Stornoway, Outer Hebridies Weather in June Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Stornoway, Outer Hebridies:
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) NE
- Lerwick, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) ENE
- Kinloss, Uk - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) ESE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) ESE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) SSE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 394.8 kms (245.3 miles) S
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) S