- The mean temperature in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with rain periodically. Only 63mm (2.5in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 17 days.
- In June the blue above Stornoway, Outer Hebridies is fair having on average an unexceptional 5:34 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 17:46 long and the longest day is 18:16 long with an average length of 18:08.
- There are approximately 12:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.6% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for June in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Stornoway, Outer Hebridies Weather in June Discussion
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Stornoway, Outer Hebridies:
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) NE
- Lerwick, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) ENE
- Kinloss, Uk - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) ESE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) ESE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) SSE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 394.8 kms (245.3 miles) S
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) S