| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies in May is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain periodically. Only 61mm (2.4in) of liquid is released across on average 17 days.
- The heavens above Stornoway, Outer Hebridies are reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:17 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:43 long and the longest day is 17:43 long with an average length of 16:48.
- There are approximately 10:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stornoway, Outer Hebridies May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Stornoway, Outer Hebridies:
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) NE
- Lerwick, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) ENE
- Kinloss, Uk - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) ESE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) ESE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) SSE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 394.8 kms (245.3 miles) S
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) S