| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies in October is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry with rain time and again. Some 138mm (5.4in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 24 days.
- In October the skies in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies are very dim having an average of a scanty 2:27 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:57 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 10:12.
- There are approximately 7:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stornoway, Outer Hebridies October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Stornoway, Outer Hebridies:
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) NE
- Lerwick, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) ENE
- Kinloss, Uk - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) ESE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) ESE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) SSE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 394.8 kms (245.3 miles) S
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) S